- Download binaries on http://www.quazarcoin.org/
- Run quazarcoind and make sure it is synchronized with the blockchain
- Make sure that daemon is running
- Launch simplewallet with several arguments to create a new wallet. E.g.:
simplewallet --generate-new-wallet=wallet_name.bin --pass=12345where “wallet_name.bin” is the file name for your new wallet, and “12345” is its password. Please, use “*.bin” file extension and make sure to use a strong password to protect your funds.
- The wallet is generated. In order to synchronize it with the blockchain and startusing your wallet use “refresh” command:
refresh. This will start the wallet synchronization process. It may take some time to finish.
- When wallet is synchronized, you should use "save" or “exit” commands to save current progress.